Awww, you shouldn’t have.
And though we don’t believe we deserve it as much as so many others do, we’ll accept graciously and hope we can live up to it in the coming months and years.
Kate Lowell kindly nominated us for this award: http://firstname.lastname@example.org/
Her blog is new, too, but she inspires me in other ways by her dedication to the craft and kick ass attitude. Nice Kitty.
We’re tagging longtime friend and inspired/inspiring blogger Jenny Snyder: http://email@example.com/, first and foremost.
Onward. We need to state 7 things about ourselves.
1. We’re kinda liking speaking in the plural, Golum-like, and think we’ll keep doing so on this blog.
2. We wish we spoke Italian.
3. We love travel and we’re going to Lisbon (not Maine, Portugal)(so we can stand in the Portland jetport and say yearningly: “Is that the plane to Lisbon?”)
4. We love history, especially Italian medieval and Renaissance.
5. We made a New Year’s resolution to give blood on a regular basis, and to do more things like that as much as possible.
6. We live very quietly in the Maine woods and write and think about writing obsessively.
7. Another favorite travel spot is Civil War battlefields; 20th Maine on Little Round Top! These trips are starting to feel like pilgrimages.
Okay, I’m tagging:
Jadette Paige: http://jadettepaige.blogspot.com/
Her blog is not new, but she’s been a great addition to the critique group, and we look forward to seeing more of her.
Joanna Chambers: http://joannachambers.com/
I love her blog; her reviews of what she’s reading are kind, intelligent, and never snarky.
The rules are to come up with fifteen bloggers to tag. We like coloring outside the lines and leave it at three.