Follow this link to more seductive studs:
This is a scene from my freshly submitted, third in the Heart and Haven series, His Dark Reflection. The antagonist of the first novel, Hitting Black Ice, the man everyone loved to hate, has his own story to tell…right now, he’s wallowing in misery, the only light the man he’s just met, Hank.
Nick, despite liberal doses of tequila and random men, couldn’t erase Detective Hank Axelrod from his mind. He’d worked and partied through the weekend, with Sunday night and Monday off. So here it was late Sunday afternoon with a fine spring day outside the window of his living room. He sat and smoked morosely, not really seeing anything more than a blur of green grass and blue sky. The truly horrible winter when all the vultures had flown home to feast on his flesh lay hard on his mind. He’d let them feast, gladly. All the talking hadn’t killed him, though, likely only because Damon Flint had taken his gun away.
He reached automatically for another swig of tequila.
To be or not to be…
…or you can still do good in the world…
He hated having days off. Maybe he’d get a part-time job somewhere bagging groceries or planting daisies just to keep him out of the apartment.
Welcome to the Seductive Studs bloghop, a weekly bloghop for authors, readers, and bloggers of M/M Romance.
If you are an author, reader, or blogger of/about M/M romance, this is the bloghop for you. As long as you have a blog and post about the subject, you are welcome to participate. If you don’t, feel free to read along
- Signups will be posted on Tuesdays. Posts should go live by 12am the following Monday. Your post should include either: 100=150 word excerpt, review, or post about a M/M Romance in the works or already published.
- All posts must be positive in nature. (no soapboxes please)
- the hashtag #SedStuds must be used for social networking purposes.
- At the top, you should mention the bloghop and immediately afterward include your post, excerpt, or review. Afterward you can post buy links, etc.
- At the bottom of your post, if possible, please include the linky list. If you cannot, you must include a link to that week’s post at ss.athiathing.com at the top and bottom of your posts. Remember, it’s a bloghop – you need to encourage people who visit your blog to visit others on the hop.
The linky list code will be posted ahead of time on the Linky List page. It will include linky lists as far in advance as I have time to create them. That way, if you’re like me, you can create the posts ahead of time and then on the week you sign up, all you have to do is add your link to the list and schedule it and you’re good to go.